500 Games 1 Year - Recap - #1-10

 




I was recently asked on an Instagram post if I had an easily readable list of all the games I have played in my ‘500 Games in 1 Year’ Challenge. And it made me realise I don’t! Other than on BGG, BGStats, Tiktok and Instagram where I have some coverage, there is not really something a person could read over if they so wish.

 

So I decided to backtrack on all 174 games so far and add a one line overview! Here we go with Games #1 - #10….

 

 

1.      Wingspan – My gateway game, one of the games I play almost daily across several formats and just a gem of an engine builder. 8.5/10

 

2.      Love Letter – As soon as a group of 4 or more are together, this is a game I reach for. Perfection at what it does. 9/10

 

3.      Kingdomino – Huge fan of this title with simple yet strategic gameplay – addictive. 8/10

 

4.      Kluster – Good simple family dexterity game that is quick playing and easy to transport. 8/10

 

5.      Gift of Tulips – Superb card drafting, hand management and market manipulation game with lots of strategy and satisfaction when you pull off your aims! 8/10

 

6.      Honk – Fun tile game for the family in which you draft food to try and amass birds. Simple and quick. 7/10

 

7.      Little Astronauts – Great introductory card game for children, entirely luck based. 6/10

 

8.      Little Bakers – As above but with a bit more tactics involved. 6/10

 

9.      Carcassonne – My most played game of all time, I can’t ever image a time in my life when I won’t be playing this. 10/10

 

10.  Pandemic – Classic base game of the co-op and solo game, endless fun and hoping to explore more expansions. 9/10










Comments

Popular Posts