***500 Games 1 Year*** WIN £50 in Amazon Vouchers

 




In 2024, I will be embarking on a mission to play 500 different games in 2024. At at an average of more than 1 a day, this is going to be some task and you can see it all unfold on TikTok, X and Instagram, as well as right here on the blog!

To celebrate the launch I am giving away a £50 voucher for Amazon! All you need to do to win is follow the instructions below!


To win - 


1. Head over to my TikTok Page HERE

2. Follow and like the Pinned video '500 Games 1 Year'

3. Comment with a game you would like to see me play in 2024!


Winners announced on Christmas Eve at 7pm UK Time!

Comments

  1. We love "ticket to ride" Europe edition - though we just call it the train game in our family. Would be great to include that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This game looks a fun one to play with my grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts